A touch of class in the heart of a picturesque village. 580 m2 of living space, generous dimensions with its imposing stone frontage.
- This residence of 580 m2 surrounded by a terrace of 540 m2, on 2 levels of 290 m2 each, and enclosed in a park of 5200 m2.
- With a hall of 60 m2, 4 majestic columns, a royal staircase, and ceilings to 4 metres high, this residence, is at the same time a haven of peace and a place which lends its self perfectly to receptions or business dinners.
- Entirely renovated, it profits from many luxuries:-
- Large electric gate automated out of black and gilded wrought iron.
- Superb kitchen equipped, 50 m2 in two spaces: preparation and dining area (Refrigerator, hood, central work station, lighting low tension...), large picture windows giving views on to the park and swimming pool with covered access.
- Windows with electric shutters remote-control independent and centralized system, insulating and double glazing.
- Storage heaters (new generation with reduced consumption) with individual thermostat by part.
- GENERAL ALARM has high and low adjustment.
- Swimming pool without chlorine or salt, new generation (low maintenance)
- Covered pool during winter and high safety features for children.
- Garage access to kitchen.
- Large cellar under ground, more than 100 m2.
Photo 1 & 4: South facing views
Photo 2: Main entrance through large gates, remotely controlled
Photo 3: View to the east on to the bamboo forest
Photo 4: South east view.
Photo 5: Pool 5X10.
Photo 6: Entrance hall with double staircase
Photo 7: View of east entrance with kitchen in background
Photo 8: View of kitchen wall
Photo 9: View of pool
Photo 10: View back of house, north east. Here is a large opening to the main stairs.
The rooms located on the ground floor have original parquet flooring with large picture windows with views on to the park. All rooms have ceilings heights of around 4 metres.
Library of 20 m2 with large sawn timber chimney
Dining room of 25 m2 with marble chimney and gilding
Living room of 20 m2 with chimney out of wooden, a complete section of wall out of mirror.
Splendid hall of 60 m2 with columns and monumental staircase out of marble and wrought iron.
1 office of 15 m2 giving on swimming pool.
1 linen room wash-house with sink and access directly to the swimming pool.
1 summer room of 15 m2 with glass doors and oak parquet floor, access on to swimming pool,
Kitchen of 50 m2, black and white chequered tiles.
Toilettes / Wash room
Photo 11: View of entrance hall
Photo 12: View of lounge with oak floors
Photo 13: View of magnificent double staircase
Photo 14: Grand double glass doors in to a room with mirrored walls.
Photo 16: View of glass doors from kitchen to pool
Photo 17 and 18: View of magnificent kitchen with central work station
On the first floor are 7 rooms distributed each side of an immense corridor with parquet floor D ' origin.
The main bedroom is south facing. You enter the bedroom through two superb double doors. 30 m2 with three large windows with views onto the park and the Pyrenees, parquet floor and chimney out of wood, equipped with a dressing room and a privative space shower.
2 rooms of 25 m2 with chimney, each one equipped with a corner arrangement, with windows on to the park in the south,
2 rooms in the south of 20 m2 with privative wash rooms and views on to the park, one room has a magnificent brick chimney.
1 Room of 20 m2.
1 Room of 15m2
1 Bathroom with double wash basin
1 linen room
Photo 19: Main bedroom, view of Pyrenees. Dressing room and private bathroom
Photo 20: Green bedroom with southern views
Photo 21: Bedroom with views and private bath
Photo 22: Impressive hall way
Photo 23: Bathroom with double sink
Magnificent grounds on half Hectare
Surrounding this residence, is a superb park of 5200m2, entirely enclosed.
- tarred terrace of 300 m2 entirely renovated and in edge of park and forest of bamboos,
- park facing full south with fir trees and hedges, flowers stand and a well,
- park surrounded with oaks, chestnuts and fir trees,
- orchard with many fruit trees, (cherry, pear, apple plum, and figs)
- Entirely renovated swimming pool of 10x5 with staircase into round, system without maintenance, chlorine, top of the range coating,
- Garage pool house
Monthly Rental - 3400 Euros per month
Selling Price - 1 300 000 Euros including agents fee
- Schools and colleges
- Supermarkets and other shops in village
- 14 km to nearest large town
If you would like further information on this property click here and then add to your wishlist.