The apartment is housed on the first floor of a private mansion built for one of the wealthy wine merchants in the latter half of the 19th century. It occupies most of the first floor with 220 square metres (2,367 square feet) of living space. It has five large bedrooms, an entrance hall with stained glass windows, and large French doors leading to the dining room, which in turn features another set of similar large glass doors leading into the sitting room. There are three newly built bathrooms, a huge (44 square metres (430 square feet)) sitting room with ornate white marble fireplace, a dining room with the original tiled floor (restored), a gourmet kitchen with marble fireplace, air conditioning and a 10 metre-long (107 feet) private balcony.
A major part of the renovation was the complete rewiring and replumbing of the entire apartment. Although all three bathrooms and the kitchen are completely new, their design enhances the original character and charm of the apartment.
* A first floor "appartement bourgeois" of 220 square metres (2,367 square feet)
* Completely renovated and restored
* New electrical wiring throughout
* New plumbing throughout
* Air conditioned
* Five large bedrooms, two with new ensuite bathrooms
* A third new bathroom with concealed washer and dryer
* Very large (40 square metres (430 square feet)) sitting room with marble fireplace, gilded wall moldings and chandeliers
* Entrance hall with chandelier
* Original oak parquet floors and newer solid oak floors
* Large dining room with wall moldings and chandelier
* Gourmet kitchen with marble fireplace and stainless steel appliances by Bosch, Electrolux and Ariston
* Spacious private balcony (10 metres long (30 feet)) with palm trees
* Parking in a private lot with gate
* Basement storage room and two attic rooms for additional storage
|Condition of Property
|Number of Bedrooms
||£Available on request
Click the following thumbnails to view the full image
You are not logged in - To request further information about this property and/or add to your wishlist, you must first login to your account. Click here to login or here to register.